Are you looking for beauty tips for healthy skin from a spa that knows healthy skin? Real tips that will work from the inside out? Getting the kind of great skin you desire requires you to take some measures to ensure you achieve your goals. Healthy skin not only contributes immensely to your overall beauty, but allows you to wear minimal makeup. In order to achieve this, you have to stretch and sometimes do things that you don’t particularly love. But the results are outstanding and that’s what counts.
There are many ways to care for your skin some from the inside and some from the outside. Because we work on skin everyday, we see what works. We see women that spend thousands on facial treatments and skin care, but don’t have a great lifestyle. Then on the opposite, we see women that eat really, really well, but don’t have great skin care routines. Just like anything, balance is the key. Through balancing both, you can achieve great healthy skin. Proper diet and the application of good skin care products will give you fabulous, healthy skin that is soft, exfoliated and dewy. Without both, your skin will still show signs of strain and may appear dull.
Beauty Tips for Healthy Skin: Tips from Women with Healthy Skin
- Decrease your sugar intake. Not to say cut sugar out of your diet, but try to cut back on false sugars like soda and candy. False sugars aggravate the magnesium in your body making it difficult for your body to keep itself healthy. From your skin all the way down to your blood cells, your body will thank you if you eat more fruit and less candy. The exact reason for this occurs in how the body processes toxins. More on aging with sugar in another post.
- Eat nuts and fish. Nuts and fish create oils that are good for cleaning out the bad oils that come from your environment and the junk you eat. Almonds are rich in calcium and magnesium, and your body needs them to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the environment.
- Use the right facial cleansers. Don’t over strip the skin on the face or on the body. Find what works for you, but your skin should feel soft.
- Drink lots of water even when you’re not thirsty.
- Don’t over wash your face or strip of oil.
- Work out. Sweating helps your skin, and the strength you feel internally will start to show on your face. Make sure you wash after exercising, even if it is without a cleanser. A great tip is to take a non-alcohol toner with cotton pads in your gym bag and use immediately after working out.
- Wash off your makeup before retiring for the night. No kidding! Don’t put your lovely face on a pillow that will get dirty.
- Keep your pillowcases clean and put your hair back at night.
- Stress Less. Really, don’t get worked up. When you sit back and relax, you will usually see, it wasn’t worth the build up of stress.
- Cut back on acidic foods like a ton of tomatoes or strawberries. Your body is a healthy balancing act.
- Don’t Smoke. It’s not like everyone hasn’t told you all ready, but your body starves for oxygen when you smoke.
Have fun keeping your skin looking and feeling great. One of the best compliments you can receive is for someone to mistake your age for 7 to 10 years younger. That is a bella inspiration! #bellainspire