When it comes to getting regular facial treatments, listen to Master Estheticians and Skin Care Coaches. Why? Because by taking professional care of your skin combined with a great home care regimen makes a huge difference in how your skin feels, how you look and how your makeup goes on.
Here at Bella Reina Spa, your skin is what you’re in and you feel better when your skin looks better. Nope, you feel better when your skin looks GREAT! It’s really nice to have glowing skin, no matter your age. Hey, we know! Here’s the list. If we’ve missed something, let us know.
21 Reasons Your Face Needs Regular Facial Treatments
- Environmental – Pollution is everywhere. Every day our skin is exposed to outside pollutants. Get the yuck out.
- Expert Skin Analysis – Our estheticians look at the skin from a different standpoint. We look at the cause of skin conditions, not just the symptoms.The knowledge of the esthetician is paramount to having the correct treatment for your skin conditions. Many so-called skin experts think that facials cannot eliminate acne, congested skin or redness. That is simply not true. It’s the training of the skin care coach and esthetician.
- Powerful Exfoliation – You just can’t power it up at home like they can at the spa. Unless you are a superstar celebrity, you probably will not have the “power” tools. And let’s face it, should you really be
- Cause of Skin Conditions-Highly trained estheticians can determine why your skin has a certain condition. From rosacea to pigmentation to acne, each symptom has a cause.
- Deep Cleanse – Pore Debris Removal – Softens blackheads and milia
- Massage – for circulation
- Detoxify the skin-Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aid in detoxification.
- Increase Collagen & elastin
- Deep penetration of Specialty Serums & Peptides
- Prevention – from aging Regular facial treatments (and facial massage) can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin (to prevent premature aging, wrinkles and sagging).
- PPP – Personal Popping Problem – This means you see it on your face. You look in the mirror, contorting your hands and arms into position. Then you grab toilet paper or tissues,and it’s in for the kill. PPP. One of the major reasons for professional facial treatments.
- Better than some advice. – Skin care advice is everywhere. Even some dentists are recommending skin care. You are bombarded by so-called experts. Find a well-educated esthetician. Ask questions and have a consultation, and get regular facial treatments – it’s your skin. A
- Treats Severely Dehydrated Skin
- Sun Exposure and Protection – SPF
- Cosmetic & Skin Care History Review
- Nutritional Review
- Home Care Product Review
- My husband/wife insists!
How often should you have a facial? Minimum once a month. Some skin problems require weekly visits.